Embracing Recovery & Recreation Programs
Each individual is unique. I offer support and guidance to those who feel they are at a crossroads and in need of some extra help to move their life forward in positive and constructive ways. I equip clients with the frameworks and techniques to lead well-rounded, enriching lives.
What does this look like...creating a custom-tailored system to activate your recovery.
Does a spoon full of sugar really help the medicine go down?
I think not, it simply masks issues, and that's detrimental to your healing.
I want to help you find the root of the problem, unmask the hurt, and truly begin to heal.
You deserve to know yourself inside and out because you are an incredible person.
Recovery is possible, but doing it alone can feel daunting and hard, so I am here to join you in your journey.
What are areas where you could experience freedom and growth in your recovery journey:
1. Recovery from a Substance Use Disorder
2. Recovery from Adverse Childhood Experiences: physical and or sexual abuse, neglect, divorce
3. Recovery from grief
4. Recovery from depression, anxiety, and mental health crisis
5. Recovery from traumas that have impacted your relationships
Recreation Therapy/Therapeutic Recreation
1. Recreation therapy is key to helping manage recovery in substance use disorders and learning new healthy activities
2. Recreation therapy is used to teach new skills in assertiveness, communication, and self-esteem
3. Recreation therapy is holistic and works on areas in a person's physical; emotional; cognitive and spiritual well-being
4. Recreation therapy is an allied health profession
5. Recreation therapy is healing through fun activities you already enjoy doing.
How we will work together on your healing journey...
Helping you identify your goals and creating systems to keep you accountable - to you!
Encouraging you to develop targets and achieve success by applying skills in leadership, assertiveness, and self-esteem.
Providing support during the tough times, as you explore triggers and associated traumas that cause your limiting beliefs.
Helping you recognize when strategies need adjustment, using evidence-based techniques, such as Traumatic Incident Reduction; Therapeutic Recreation; CBT, and Motivational Interviewing to keep you on track to success.
Celebrating with you when you meet your goals.
Service with a smile is a guarantee!!
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.